MNP SF70 70W 898 GPH Powerful Solar Pond Pump/Fountain Kit
- Powerful max. 898 GPH twin 25W panel (24x14 inch) powered pond pump for waterfalls, filtration or fountain with supplied three pattern adapters.
- This kit uses a proprietary solar brush-less pump representing a major breakthrough for solar powered water pumps.
- Built with an exceptionally reliable carbon brush and shaft with a two sensor dry cut out feature ensures a long reliable trouble free product life.
- Has locked rotor protection that prevents the pump from failure due to debris blocking the pump.
- The dry cut out feature alone may well save your fish should your pond ever leak. Cheaper products are unlikely to have all these advanced features.
- Over 16 ft of electrical cable from pump to solar panels. This distance can be extended multiple 16 or 32 feet lengths.
- Pump alone weighs over five pounds. Very easy to clean.
- All our products are backed with a one year warranty and exceptional after sales service seven days a week.
Comes complete with three different fountain adapters to create an traditional, mushroom or jet spray effect. Also contains plastic extenders to allow for different pond depths. Please see the picture to see all these components. This is a great pump for people with no power source available or to add a waterfall or filter system to an existing pond set up. Comes with full instructions and is easy to install and maintain. Warranty is a full one year from date you receive this item. Specifications:
- Solar pane peak power 35W X 2 = 70W
- Max-power voltage 17.28V
- Max-power current 2.025A * 2
- Installation Panels use supplied plastic ground spikes
- Pump Max.Head is 3m (9.86ft)
- Max. flow rate is 3,400 LPH (898 GPH)
- Cable length 5m (16.4ft) extenders available
- Has dry run protection
- Kit box weight 25.35 pounds