Standard Return Policy
We want all our customers to be happy with our products. As a small family business return can be very costly for us so all we ask is that we are given a fair opportunity to fix any issue. All our products have a one-year warranty.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a solar product or aerator, you purchased from us.
• Before returning any product to us for any reason please call or email us. Over 90% of products returned to us that were reported as not functioning worked perfectly once tested back at our facilities. We can fix 90% of any issue quickly. If a pump fails and this is rare, we can replace the pump so there is no need to return the whole kit.
• If the product has malfunctioned pleased only return that part that is causing the problem and we will send you a shipping label.
• If you bought the product by mistake, we can take it back if you return it at your cost and it Is still in its box unused.
• If the product has been used and it is functioning perfectly, and you wish to return we may charge a small restocking fee.
• You have 90 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
• Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the components, cords, adapters, and documentation.
• Please carefully pack everything back in the original box the product came in.
• Once received your refund will go back to the original payment process used to buy it. This may take several days for the financial institution to process this, but we normally activate a refund the same day we receive it back.
Pond and Lake Treatments
If product arrives leaking or broken, we will of course replace it at no charge. We might ask you take a picture of the broken packaging as in some cases we can make a claim to the shipping company.
We can offer no guarantee that any pond treatment product will solve a problem in your lake or pond. There are just too many variables to contend with all of which are outside of our control, and many are likely to be outside your control such as the weather. What we do offer which we believe is unique is support in the form of an analysis of what is causing a problem. This may not be limited to one conversation and in some cases, it can be many expending over many months. In some situations, we may provide extra product(s) at no or a small cost. We believe the advice we can provide is often as valuable as the money you might have spent on our products. If the pond or lake problem, you are experiencing persists do not wait too long to call us.
Link to contact page